Funding entity Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
Participated by Ingeteam Technology,S.A, (Coordinador), Ingeteam Energy, S.A, Universidad del País Vasco
This project will look into:
(1) Power electronics control in distributed generation connected to weak grids
(2) A comprehensive set of scenarios to analyse and simulate distributed-generation schemes connected to week grids.
(3) The simulation of wind-energy-related scenarios in weak grids
(4) The development of ancillary equipment, control algorithms and protection systems to ease wind power integration in weak grids
(5) the minimization or even substitution of complex flow-control devices such as FACTS in transmission and distribution networks
(6) The design of a test bench to study wind power integration in weak grids
(7) The experimental validation of power electronics devices tailored to the integration of wind power into weak grids
(8) The design of intelligent power electronics devices tailored to the integration of wind power into weak grids
(9) The publication of new results in the specialized arena
Project funded by Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, into Plan Nacional de Investigación Científica, Desarrollo e Innovación Tecnológica, 2008-11.
Project funded by Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad.