Funding entity Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia
This second year is oriented towards the consolidation of some activities, as well as of the training and spreading mechanisms established during the precedent year. The objectives and actions that it proposes to do during the continuation period will be centered in a simultaneous advance in these directions:
1. Increment of mutual knowledge of the research lines of its members by organizing annual workshops for exchanging experiences and activity lines. There are current relations among the members of the thematic network. Nevertheless, these relations must be consolidated and extended.
2. Spreading of the methodology and applications of optimization under uncertainty to the society by creating and maintaining a web site devoted as well as a text book about this topic.
3. Training by organizing joint postgraduate and doctoral courses.
4. Increment of the joint activities of its members favoring the presentation of coordinated projects to the National R+D+i Plan, joint publications, co-supervision of research works or doctoral theses.
5. Interconnection with European researchers with which there has been a collaboration in former joint proposals in VI Framework Program and Marie Curie Actions.