Funding entity Comunidad de Madrid
Participated by Universidad de Alcalá, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Fundación IMDEA Energía, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
PROMINT will investigate several aspects of the deployment of smart micro-grids in urban environments: generation, energy recovery, electric vehicles, peer-to-peer communications and machine learning applied to data collection and analysis. Specific objectives are:
1. Design, simulation, communication architecture evaluation in distributed energy systems working as micro-grids.
2. Study of hybrid AC-DC urban micro-grids.
3. Energy recovery and recycling from urban railway systems in urban micro-grids.
4. Generation management of micro-grids.
5. Machine learning applied to micro-grids, electric vehicles and energy management.