The Institute for Research in Technology (IIT) is a center within the ICAI School of Engineering at Comillas Pontifical University. Its main aim is to promote research and training among postgraduate students in different technological fields by means of participating in specific projects of interest for the Industry and the Administration.
We are looking for a PhD student or a postdoc researcher to carry out research related to cybersecurity in IoT devices with especial focus on those especially relevant in Smart Grids, such as Electric Vehicle posts, photovoltaic inverters, or HVAC (Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning). The research will be carried out within the scope of the Horizon Europe project eFORT.
What we are looking for:
- MSc or PhD on Cybersecurity, Telecommunication Engineering, or Computer Science
- Good knowledge and strong motivation for IoT and cybersecurity
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Capacity of carrying out research integrated into an international research team
- In the case of PhD, excellent MSc marks will be valued
- In the case of postdoc, excellent publication track record will be valued
What we are offering:
- Carrying out cybersecurity top-notch research within the scope of the Horizon Europe research project eFORT
- Working in a nice and dynamic environment in the Institute for Research in Technology of Comillas Pontifical University, located right at the heart of Madrid
- Enjoying the unrivalled quality of life of the Madrid region
- Contract duration: between 36 and 48 months starting from Sept 15th 2022
- Salary: the initial salary for a PhD amounts to 25020.62 € the first year. The contract is renewed yearly. The salary for a postdoc researcher amounts to 33837.59 €
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para darle funcionalidad a nuestro sitio y mejorar
nuestros servicios, mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación.
Para obtener más información sobre las cookies que utilizamos y cómo
eliminarlas, consulte nuestra política de cookies.