- Number of registered nodes as a function of time
- Number of switches in the network as a function of time
- State of the SN (i.e., Disconnected, Terminal or Switch) as a function of time.
- Statistical values for the availability of PRIME nodes as a function of time.
- Number of correct read attempts as a function of time.
- Percentage time on each state.
- Number of nodes depending on each Switch.
- Statistical and instantaneous values for the node queue length.
- Statistical values for the round-trip latencies when reading a node.
- Statistical values for the time needed to read all nodes in a network.
In addition to this, the following features are currently under development:
- Instantaneous topology graph, with capability represent evolving changes in dependencies.
- Node geographical location (with or without OpenGIS integration).